Whiplash Injury from an Auto Accident?
According to Johns Hopkins, common auto accident whiplash symptoms are neck pain, neck stiffness, shoulder pain, low back pain, dizziness, pain in an arm or hand, and ringing in your ears. Chiropractic care has been shown to be an effective treatment option for individuals suffering from whiplash, a common injury caused by car accidents or other sudden impacts that cause the head to jerk forward or backward. The benefits of chiropractic treatment for whiplash include:
- Reduced pain and discomfort: Chiropractic adjustments can provide pain relief without resorting to medications.
- Improved mobility and range of motion: Chiropractic treatment may include spinal manipulation, massage therapy, and exercises designed to strengthen and stretch affected muscles and tissues.
- Lifestyle guidance: Chiropractors may provide ergonomic advice, diet tips, and exercise plans to help manage symptoms and promote healing.
- Non-invasive treatment: Chiropractic care is a non-invasive treatment that can help prevent long-term complications and chronic pain conditions from developing.
- Avoidance of long-term pain: Seeing a chiropractor immediately after a car accident can help prevent long-term, chronic pain conditions from developing.
- Individualized treatment plans: Chiropractors create personalized treatment plans to address each patient's unique needs.
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, chiropractic care can also help in cases where whiplash symptoms may not be immediately apparent, such as dizziness, headaches, and soreness. By addressing whiplash injuries early on, patients can experience reduced inflammation, restored range of motion, improved sleep, increased stamina, and improved focus.
Colorado Spine and Sport is here to help you recover from Whiplash Injuries
Mentioning this promotion entitles you to a 1 hour free auto whiplash consult with Dr. Rodgers. We will discuss common causes and treatment of the delayed whiplash symptoms including headaches, dizziness, neck stiffness, light phobia, low back pain, intolerance of sitting at your workstation, difficulty sleeping, and cognitive challenges with multitasking in the weeks following an acceleration or deceleration injury. Treatment option including both physical therapy and chiropractic care will be discussed.
Most Coloradoans receive whiplash care at our clinic with no out-of-pocket costs and no attorney because most auto insurance policies are required to have a Medical Payments Benefit that covers the first $5000 or greater in medical expenses. Your treatment is covered 1) regardless of who was at fault, 2) regardless if you were the owner of the vehicle or driver, 3) does not require you need an attorney, and 4) does not cause your rates to go up or be cancelled per Colorado law. When you settle with the at fault party, you will be made whole by the at fault party but your own medpay policy is primary and will take care of initial treatment costs regardless of fault. Many insurance agency support staff do not understand Colorado collision law regarding medical payments coverage and may tell you to only file a claim with the at fault carrier. INCORRECT.
Have questions? We've got answers and can guide you start to finish.
Whiplash injuries are most responsive if examined within 3 weeks of impact. Call today. We get auto case free consultations in the next day. We handle all coordination with insurance carriers (both yours and the at fault party) including your own agent so you can focus on getting your quality of life back!
Call us today and ask about our free auto whiplash consultation!
5377 Manhattan Circle Suite 100
Boulder, CO, 80303